November 9, 2018
ACADEMIAS-87- Students Safety During Break Times
We would like to share with you our Policies and Procedures on Students’ Safety during BREAK TIME. Please, read below the following:
- Administrative Supervisors, and assigned teachers should be available in the corridors prior to beginning break time to ensure that all students are escorted safely to break venues.
- Teachers who are scheduled on duty (and who have NON-CONTACT periods before or after break time) are expected to be on the playground at least 3-5 min before the beginning of the break.
- Teachers who are scheduled on duty (and who have a CONTACT period before break time) are expected to be on the playground together with their students on time for the break.
- In case students are injured during the break, teachers on duty should IMMEDIATELY inform the Administrative Supervisors:
- It is the responsibility of the Administrative Supervisor to IMMEDIATELY take students to the school clinic to be provided with the necessary medical support and aid.
- It is the responsibility of the school clinic nurse to inform parents.
- It is the responsibility of Administrative Supervisor to inform Home Room teachers/ Class Advisors of student incidents.
- It is the responsibility of both teacher and Administrative Supervisor (who witnessed and followed up on the student) to document the whole incident by writing and filling an incident report on I-Campus.
Click the link below to read the whole circular.